ISO9001:2015 Fundamentals & Practical Implementation
The 2.5 days ‘ISO 9001:2015 Fundamentals & Practical Implementation’ course is specially designed with a Learning Objective to provide fundamental knowledge and working understanding of QMS requirements of ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System Requirements.
You will be given all-inclusive knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements, with an intent to provide interpretation of all the clauses in the most simplified manner for establishing, documenting and implementing the effective QMS.
The program will be delivered using practical examples and hands-on group activities. Our course facilitators will ensure that after completion of the training workshop, participants will be able to establish, document and implement the most effective Quality Management System in their organizations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is perfect for both newcomers and those already are working under ISO 9001 QMS.
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Personnel responsible for management and implementation of QMS.
- Quality System Auditors
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
On successful completion of the course participants will receive certification with a unique number issued by ABEC.
- Public or On-Site Training: 2.5 Days (20 Hours: 8 Hours for first two days, 4 hours on last day)
- On-Line: 3 Days (7 Hours a Day)
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Gain clause by clause in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 QMS requirements.
- Be able to lead effectively implementation of QMS in your organization.
- Be able analyse the existing gaps in the existing implementation of QMS.
- Be able to improve the existing implementation of QMS
Other Related Courses
Have any Questions?
Call Us: (+91) 99152 26956