API Spec Q1 9th Edition Fundamentals
The 3 days API Q1 Fundamentals course is specially designed with a Learning Objective to provide fundamental knowledge and working understanding of QMS requirements of API Spec Q1 9th Edition for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry.
You will be given all-inclusive knowledge of the API Spec Q1 standard requirements, with an intent to provide interpretation of all the clauses in the most simplified manner the way API is looking for establishing, documenting and implementing the effective QMS.
The program will be delivered using practical examples and hands-on group activities. Our course facilitators will ensure that after completion of the training workshop, participants will be able to establish, document and implement the most effective API Q1 Quality Management System in their organizations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is perfect for both newcomers and those already are working under QMS of API Spec Q1 requirements.
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
On successful completion of the course participants will receive certification with a unique number issued by ABEC.
Public or On-Site Training: 3 Days (24 Hours: 8 Hours a Day)
On-Line: 6 Days (24 Hours: 4 Hours a Day)
Upon completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- QMS requirements as per API Spec Q1
- How these can be implemented for a new QMS as well upgrade from ISO 9001 to Spec Q1
- API Q1 Certification program and its requirements
Other Related Courses
Have any Questions?
Call Us: (+91) 99152 26956