API Q1 Auditor
The 4 days ‘API Q1 Auditor’ course is specially designed with a Learning Objective to provide fundamental knowledge and working understanding of QMS requirements of API Spec Q1 9th Edition for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industry, along with planning and conducting effective API audits. The course is structured to provide
- 2.5 Days: Fundamental knowledge of QMS requirements of API Spec Q1
- 1.5 Days: Advance knowledge and understanding of key principles with skills and practices to conduct effective API QMS audits.
The program will be delivered using practical examples, hands-on group activities and the Mock Audits will enable participants to establish, document & implement a robust API Q1 QMS with an Effective Auditing Program in conformance with ISO 19011: Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
Who Should Attend?
This course is perfect for both newcomers and those already are working under QMS of API Spec Q1 requirements.
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
On successful completion of the course participants will receive certification with a unique number issued by ABEC.
Public or On-Site Training: 4 Days (32 Hours: 8 Hours a Day)
Upon completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of:
- QMS requirements as per API Spec Q1
- How these can be implemented for a new QMS as well upgrade from ISO 9001 to Spec Q1
- API Q1 Certification program and its requirements
- The principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Process Approach of Auditing
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out non-conformities
Other Related Courses
Have any Questions?
Call Us: (+91) 99152 26956